Tis the season… to drink captain & cider and cider mimosas (anything cider really)… to frolic in pumpkin patches and meander through corn fields… to cozy up by the fireplace, wrapped in a blanket, drinking hot cocoa… to go on a haunted hayride… to whip out the “heavier” blankets… to day drink watching college football (just like every other year, I’m hopeful THIS YEAR IS THE YEAR Michigan State will make it to the Rose Bowl)… to eat tons of homemade chili and butternut squash soup… to eat CANDY… TO BE MARRIED! That’s right, tis’ the season to be married (for me… and many others). Can’t wait.
Oh yeah, here’s my Fall wishlist J (P.S. Can you tell, I LOVE ETSY?!)
1) Seasonal throwpillows – this one would be perfection
2) Farm wood Table! Secret: This is in the process of being built for us!
3) Chairs to go with the table? Hmm… maybe more extravagant chairs for the ends…
4) Scarves… all the time! On the lookout for some good new beanies too…
5) Boots boots boots… cause a girl can never have too many boots! If only I could afford Tory Burch
6) Leather is always a good idea
7) I’m sorry, but you can never go wrong with Aztec print in the Fall
8) Oversized sweaters… seriously thinking about ordering a mystery sweater from the Bearded Bee