Thursday, September 26, 2013

Friday Five!

{reading this on a Sunday morning, on the couch, with a mimosa… sounds amazing! I can’t wait to put all of my energy into our home J}



This week started off surprisingly anxiety free, but then low and behold, anxiety ensues... Sweaty yoga sounds amazing right now...

We met with our photographer to discuss day-of details, checked out the newly expanded Founders downtown, started to clean and organize the house in preparation for guests, etc etc. Nothing huge. Just normal life, kind of… but the questions. Oh the questions. They keep coming. Never ending questions. All good questions that need to be answered, but just made my ADD tendencies shoot through the roof!

This weekend, I look forward to chilling out. I’m so excited to check out ArtPrize, roam around downtown and have a date night (celebrating 5.5 years whoop whoop!). BONUS: The dinner table I've been dreaming about for months and months is finally arriving! Just in time to host our guests next week!!

Friday Forte: No Words – The Script (for my bubs… happy 5.5 years J can’t wait for the next 55 years)


{savoring every last bit of warm air 2013 has to offer}


{downtown lovin’ – my favorite kind!}


{tray from West Elm that FINALLY arrived after being on back order for months}


{obsessed with this new lip gloss… a little bit of color goes a long way. This box may or may not contain my entire wedding day look (sans dress and whatnot)}

No comments:

Post a Comment