Friday, April 8, 2016

Beauty Obsessions – Spring 2016

(from left to right)


Jergins Wet Skin Moisturizer - I'm telling you, this stuff makes my skin more moisturized than any Bath and Body Works or Victoria's Secret lotion ever has. And it doesn't make my skin feel too heavy or greasy once out of the shower and dry. I LOVE IT! You simply put it on your body once you've turned the shower off, but before you dry off. Once applied, just pat dry and you're done. Life changing! 

Burts Bees Lipstick - I've shown this in a Friday Five recently and I just love it. I'm not a huge lipstick person, never have been, but I'm trying to change my ways. This lipstick is moisturizing and pretty pigmented when you apply enough. Me likey!

40 Carrots Retinol Oil - I've heard people PREACH about putting oil on your face for healthy glowing skin. As someone who already considers herself to have an oily face, I was quite skeptical. But I thought they, I'm getting older, my skin is changing... let's give it a shot! I'm not gonna lie, the first week or so I did slightly breakout from the change, but I read this was normal, so I stuck with it. This stuff has been LIFE CHANGING. I kid you not, I SOOO look forward to washing my face at night just because of this part of my regimen. My skin feels so smooth and soft. I will never be without this again. 

Baby Lips from Maybelline - This tinted chapstick is a godsend to someone who doesn't wear a lot of lip products, It's moisturizing with just a slight hint of color. Obsessed.

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel - I've been getting quite irritated with my nail polish as of late. Maybe I'm rough with my hands, but for a while my nails would chip the next day! No matter how expensive a top coat I bought... I'm not one to get manicures very often (someone filing my nails makes me want to throw up... literally!), so I decided to invest in this "gel" that I've heard so much about! While it's still not perfect, it's 1000 times better than Essie or Revlon... love the gold too :)

Coffee Lip Scrub - This was from one of my co-workers when I purchased the After Glow from my summer "haul". Totally stop by her site. He products are all natural and feel and smell amazing! Not one thing I haven't liked... I use this lip scrub a few times a week int he morning and I feel it really helps to keep them soft, especially since we've been having blisteringly cold days recently :( in APRIL!

Eye Shadow Brush - Yes. I did buy tihs whole set and didn't like most of them. But I've been lovin' on their eye shadow brush. By far the best for smooth distribution without it getting too cakey. 

Tongue Scraper - this is exactly what it says it is... and it helps get all the flavor of anything you've eaten that day off your tongue. I don't know about you guys, but I could brush my tongue for days and I still feel like I have a hint of my dinner on there. This does the trick!

Irresistible Me Diamond Hair Styler – {this straightener is a god send! I feel like I can actually style with this bad boy! I was worried about veering away from the chi but glad I made the plunge!

Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream - I'm officially entering the middle of my life. And I'm ok with that... in theory. But when I start to notice things about myself that are changing (bags under my eyes, hangovers for two days, etc) I realized I can't keep smooth sailing through my days as my younger self once had. Taking care of your mind and body becomes more important than ever, and so do establishing those practices that will sustain a youthful glow. Regular exercise, healthy diet, lots of H2O, 8 hours of sleep and .... EYE CREAM! This stuff makes the morning after puffy eye syndrome a thing of the past and is especially helpful during the cold dry months. 

Amber Perfume Oil - This is exactly what it says it is... perfume oil. I roll it on my wrists and am good to go. I love the amber smell, plus it promotes a calm mind. 

Suave Body Oil - Totally on the oil train if you couldn't tell. This product makes my body feel moisturized and soft when I don't take a shower in the morning. I love it and it smells nice too!


Missing from the Picture!! - 
Bumble & Bumble Pret-a-Powder - a new dry shampoo I am obsessing over! I first discovered it in New York when I friend let me borrow. I think it works way better than other aerosol dry shampoo's I've tried, and bonus, this is better for the ozone layer!

See Summer 2015 here….

No comments:

Post a Comment