Friday, April 1, 2016

Friday Five!

{homemade dinner last Friday night.. flashback to one of our first times Max cooked for me in his dorm}
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Ever since arriving home from Dallas I’ve felt a shift… in myself. I’m more aware, more confident, and more motivated. Maybe it’s the fact that Spring is on the horizon, but I feel that conference really changed me. I’m coming out of my funk a bit if you will and taking action. It feels good to be inspired. Life’s not perfect, but as they say “when life throws you lemons, make lemonade”.

Cheers to lemonade and a weekend full of doing whatever the hell I want to.


Friday Forte: 





{can’t even tell you how excited I am to drink this and use the bottle as a simple cat vase}


{sleepy Rosie}



{trees are starting to bud out of the window in my office}


{picking out clothes with my stylist}

No comments:

Post a Comment