Thursday, April 28, 2016

Friday Five! New England Edition

{Boston!!}
_______________________
This week I successfully knocked off 2 more states from my travel bucket list. While my business trip was specifically for Providence, Rhode Island, I was able to get away to Boston for a night to explore some Fenway and some


I feel it’s going to be a long Friday of playing catch up but I would not take back a thing from this past week! New England is beautiful!! I wish so hard that I was staying the weekend to continue my explorations… I guess I’ll just have to make a point of planning a personal trip out to this amazing and historic part of the country. God Bless America (and god bless my lack of plans this weekend)! 

Friday Forte:






{Fenway Park… Check!!}


{Providence, you quaint little town you}


{that time I met Jared Haibon}


{DELISH food at Cassarino’s}

No comments:

Post a Comment