Wednesday, November 11, 2015

JB & Me Blogger Event in Holland



Last week I had the opportunity to attend a blogger event in Holland, one of my favorite events to date. For some reason I was under the impression this was going to be similar to the Frances Jaye event I attended a couple of years ago in Holland, but the ladies of jb and me went above and beyond! The event totally exceeded my expectations!

We arrive, and immediately are welcomed by smiling faces and refreshments. There were delicious appetizers, yummy wine, a super fun selfie station, swag bags, henna tattoos and raffles, not to mention conversation with awesome bloggers from all around Southwest Michigan, most of which I had recognized from other events! One of the owners & founders even made an appearance! These ladies could not be any more fun! It truly was a jam packed, fun filled night from start to finish.


This place is PERFECT for the holiday season and will meet all of your gifting needs. So, go grab those special ladies of yours some awesome holiday gifts. I've personally already finished some holiday shopping myself!
And as a special thanks from jb and me... to me... to you, use code BLOGGER8 for 20% through the whole month! Enjoy!




























1 comment: