Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Friday Five!

{fav new Christmas ornament!}
________________________________________

Happy Thanksgiving weekend! This week was a short yet extremely busy one, work wise and otherwise. I started off the week with my sissy (best Monday morning ever!), decorated the house for the December holiday, finalized a large project (and another is well on its way), celebrated the holiday down South Michigan, will be heading back to Kalamazoo to help set up for a surprise 30th for my favorite rival this evening, and am spending tomorrow with my Mom making Christmas cookies and watching the final MSU football game of the season.



Friday Forte:




{chalkboard message from sissy… not taking it down until Christmas!}


{so many awesome cards from this month's Happy Mail}


{this family brightened up my week!}



{pretty fun box to come home to after a weekend away}

No comments:

Post a Comment