Sunday, November 8, 2015

Placa de la Sagrada



Here we go. Over two months after getting back from Europe and I’m finally on my last post. It’s been quite the wild ride. Can’t wait for my next travel series J

On our third day in Barcelona, my Mom and I toured the Sagrada Familia, a large Roman Catholic church, designed by Antoni Gaudi. This man was a genius (and probably on lots of drugs when designing some of these outrageous structures). My Mom and I visited a few of his masterpieces while in Barcelona (Park Guell, Casa Mila and Casa Batllo to name a few) but the Sagrada Familia is by far his most famous and spectacular of all.

I’m not going to go into the details of the history behind the structure. Quite frankly I don’t remember much of what I heard (I was too busy ogling the immensity of it all), but you can read all about it on the Basilica’s Wikipage.

That concludes my posts on Barcelona, and Europe! Hope you’ve all enjoyed!  



{what the finished product will look like}












No comments:

Post a Comment