Friday, November 13, 2015

Friday Five!

{perfect braceletThe Shine Project... it's a great cause for beautiful jewelry}
_________________________________________________________________________

J&P presentations are over for the year and it is the best feeling! Although, having our presentation on Monday made the week feel like it crept by… even though it was a jam packed few days and nights! I completed the presentation (phew!), kicked off another massive project, practiced more yoga, participated in a blogger webinar (Blogging, Business and Balance), and started the planning for Jenny & Matt's couples baby shower I'm throwing them next month. Also, I found out that I was chosen to be a member of WFF and get to travel to their annual conference in Dallas come March. So excited!

But now it’s finally the weekend (enter relaxed sounding ahhhh) and I can’t wait to spend it with my favorite soon-to-be mama (for the third time)!





{kitty kisses}


{some of the awesome giveaway’s from the jb and me event that I’ve started lighting to get me in the November mood}


{rounded out my perfectly curated purse collection with this beaut from Topshop. I’ve been drooling over the Chloe Drew bag for over a year, so this was a natural purchase! And what do you know... it was the biggest standout accessory of 2015}


{delish breakfast burrito from my new favorite Chicago brunch place… Tweet!}

1 comment: