Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A Night Out at Frances Jaye




Last Thursday, I was invited to a fabulous “holiday” inspired night out at a boutique in Holland, Frances Jaye. Tieka, of SelectivePotential, collaborated with the owners of Frances Jaye and together, they put on a really fun event, filled with wine, cupcakes, shopping and talking fashion. I brought Jenny along to enjoy the evening with me J

As a Thank You for attending, we were all given 10% of our entire purchase. The boutique had so many unique pieces of clothing to offer, I had a hard time sifting through the racks and deciding what I DIDN'T want to try on. Jenny and I had a blast putting on our own fashion show in the dressing room! But in the end, I ended up purchasing some leather shorts. Completely practical I might add. No, seriously! I've already worn them twice, with tights, bulky sweaters, and booties. They are really easy to dress up as well as down. I can’t wait to incorporate them into more seasonal options throughout the year.


All in all, the event was a huge success, and it was great catching up with Tieka! 





{if only I could pull this off}

{they didn't have those shoes in my size! tear}




{yesssssss}


{Tieka!}

{at the register... I love checking out with amazing finds...}


{see... totally practical}


No comments:

Post a Comment