Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Circuit Training – Session 11





Along with the Insanity challenge, I am starting a new trend I REALLY want to stay on track with. I've been strictly focusing on cardio for the past month or so, which is great, but I used to work my abs out so much that with not doing that anymore, I’m seeing a decline in those muscles. NOT COOL! Especially with the past 2 months of weddings and festivities, I haven’t been eating/drinking the healthiest! My plan to get that back on track is underway!!

The series you see below is the Ab Ripper video from P90X. This is my favorite ab workout to date. You really feel the burn! My goal is to complete this 3 times per week (at least up until Mexico in January)! Hey it’s only 15 minutes, so should be easy-peasy, right? One week in, so far so good!
Take a look at this link for the a video of the whole thing! 

  1. In & Out (25 reps)
  2. Seated Bycicle (25 reps)
  3. Reverse Seated Bycicle (25 reps)
  4. Seated Crunchy Frog (25 reps)
  5. Wide Leg Sit-Ups (25 reps)
  6. Fifer Scissors (25 reps)
  7. Hip Rock n’ Raise (25 reps)
  8. Pulse Up (25 reps)
  9. Roll-Up V-Up combo (25 reps)
  10. Oblique V-up (25 reps per side)
  11. Leg Climb (25 reps)
  12. Mason Twist (50 reps – both sides counts as one)

No comments:

Post a Comment