Sunday, November 10, 2013

City and Colour @ The Fillmore Detroit



City and Colour never ceases to amaze me. He was beyond incredible live. Exceeded my expectations. Words can’t describe how beautiful his voice is. It was like "velvet" as my friend Andrea says. That was by far the best live music I've ever heard and I can’t wait to experience one with Max one day so we can hear our first dance song, live, by the amazing Dallas Green. 

The light show was unbelievable. And he mixed up a few songs and performed them as rock when they were originally recorded as acoustic. Amazing. 

P.S. I was a freak and recorded SO many songs on my phone. Some parts of songs, some entire songs. I forget. Those will come in time :) Stay tuned. 

Here are a few of my favorite City and Colour songs of all time! He didn't perform all of them live, but no worries. He'll be back and so will I!!

5. Save Your Scissors (the original love!)



{oh hey, Tegan & Sara are performing next month! Another road trip?!}


{Opening with "Of Space and Time"}







No comments:

Post a Comment