Saturday, November 30, 2013

Instagram Life – November Edition

November had its share of ups and downs. But, I always try to see the positives and remember all the good. November was Max and my first official FULL month being married! We attended Michigan vs. Michigan State football tailgating festivities, I took in a show in Detroit, we took advantage of a couple free weekends with some much needed down time, caught up with friends, embraced the cold Michigan weather (I fear Winter is here to stay), and kicked off the 2013 holiday season!

December, I am looking forward to even more down time, starting my Winter Bucket list, celebrating the holidays, attending our last wedding of the year, and daydreaming about cocktail sipping and long beach walks on our honeymoon in January!


Granny & Grandpa wedding picture! We love and miss them both so much!


The Fillmore was beautiful and I can’t wait to go back someday soon


Victory for MSU!


$3 Sunday bloody bar… we’re there! Often…


Protein Bars & Coffee to fuel up for grueling month 2 of the Insanity Challenge


Frances Jaye event in Holland


Sunday. Enough said…


PUNCHING BAG = Megan’s Anger Management


Brewery Bar Crawl with the rents... starting with here and then moving on to here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment