Thursday, November 7, 2013

Friday Five!


{looking through Granny's jewelry is like flipping through a photo album. Different memories with every piece}


End of the year presentations are OVER! I always breathe a huge sigh of relief when this part of the Fall is behind us. Now I can look forward to this years Annual Meeting anxiety free J Can’t believe in just one month we’ll be attending the company Christmas party. It’s all going so fast! But it’s all good, because that means Mexico is that much closer

This weekend, I am spending some much needed time with my family.


Friday Forte: November –Gemma Hayes (appropriate)


{my little team after a job-well-done performance}


{captain & cider looks even better in mason jars}


{Michigan State vs. UofM Love – all victories! Which is this year...?)



{tickets to City & Colour}

No comments:

Post a Comment