Thursday, November 14, 2013

Friday Five!


{Granny & Grandpa’s pendulum clock – some of the best childhood memories I have is spending time with my grandparents. They were both so loving, so inspirational, so spirited, and so in love their family. I am so grateful to have this in my home forever}



This week has been surreal. Kind of going through the motions, but not really enjoying anything… here’s to getting back to my old self. It’s a new year (at GFS), the holiday season is upon us and I would love nothing more than a fresh start.  I am in full organization mode, and even more nesting into the house. Staying busy is helping me feel in control. I know I’ve mentioned this before, but every little update that is made truly brings me joy and happiness.

Well, today is opening day for gun season. Means absolutely nothing to me except that it’s girls weekend J I’ll be a “deer widow”, a term I was taught when Max and I first started dating and I had to fend for myself and spend weekends with ladies who’s guys also decided they would rather be married to the wilderness (side note: Max is cute and swears that he’s only married to one thing, but his mistress is the wilderness). Either way, it will be nice to unwind. I plan on organizing more (it’s an obsession), all the while indulging in Cider mimosas, playing with Baby Dominic and Abby, movie marathons and homemade chicken noodle soup. 

Friday Forte: On Forgetting – Jeff Pianki (played at Pyramid Scheme a few weeks ago and I missed it!! Beautiful) 



{yoga! oh it’s been too long}



{I've been watching the City and Colour videos from the concert in Detroit non-stop! Unfortunately, I can't seem to upload them to Blogger, but regardless, it has certainly made me happy this week!}


{NEW CHANDELIER!}



{newspaper tray that has found a home in the foyer}

No comments:

Post a Comment