Monday, July 6, 2015

Instagram Life – June 2015



Is it really July? How did that happen so quick?! Even though the Michigan weather in June was less summer-like that I would have hoped, we ended on a sunny note and I see bright (and warm) days in the future!

** National Donut Day
** Positive Vibes really got me through this month!
** Spent a relaxing Sunday morning with SATC and fresh mimosas!
** I’m making it a point to eat the rainbow as often as possible!
** We launched our new blog layout! So in love still…
** Father’s Day in South Haven! (where they forget leave the salt off margs)
** Preparing to camp-out for the 4th!
** I was brought to tears of joy when this was announced. Finally! #lovewins
** Watched a beautiful couple finally tie the knot.


Even though the Michigan weather in June was less summer-like that I would have hoped, we ended on a sunny note and I see bright (and warm) days ahead! Even though the 4th is behind us, July still has so much excitement! I plan on searching out perfect vintage finds at the street market, spending a weekend in Chicago, hosting Wine Club #14 and visiting some of the Michigan lake shore! Happy summer everyone!  

No comments:

Post a Comment