Saturday, July 25, 2015

Beauty Buy Obsessions – Summer 2015




Laura Mercier Primer – I’ve never used primer. Ever. Then I found out, hey maybe that’s why my makeup always seems to wear off by the end of day! I now believe this to be the case because after I started using this primer, I’ve noticed an improvement in how my face looks when I get home from work. Love it!

Marcelle Hypo Allergenic Water Proof Eyeliner in ElectricBlue – this was a super fun change that I wore on the 4th of July and love how it made my eyes pop. I’m definitely keeping this around for special occasions.

Tarte Lights Camera Flashes Mascara – I have been a dedicated user of the Cover Girl Lash Blast brand since college. We’re talking a decade people! But, I’ve been watching some fashion vloggers as of late (she’s my GIRL!) and I’ve seen the Tarte mascara advertised like no one’s business! I thought I would give it a whirl... I’m SO glad I did! This stuff makes my (real) lashes look longer than I ever thought possible! I LOVE IT and the adorbs container is just icing on the cake J

Nars Radiant Creamer Concealer in Honey – Hands down best under eye concealer ever! It’s great for spotty blemishes as well. That’s all. Just love it.

Bio Oil – I was having a crazy allergic reaction to a couple different makeup things I tried in late Spring and this was the only thing that actually made my eyes feel better. It moisturized constantly and BONUS, it helps reduce the appearance of scars.

Simple Miccelar Water – this stuff is a GOD SEND! I saw an INSTANT change in my skin after starting to use this twice a day. This all natural miracle worker also removes makeup better than anything else I’ve tried. Just try it! You won't be sorry. 

After-Glow Detoxifying Super Mask and Scrub – So... this is charcoal. I know I know, it’s weird , but I’ve been using this face scrub every other day in place of my regular skin routine and it feels OH SO AMAZING. My skin is left tingly and my face is left feeling refreshed and raw. But in a good way… check out more benefits of charcoal in beauty here.

Rosebud Salve Lip Gloss – this is just a fun new gloss I found. I’ve always been a fan of Vaseline or bag balm on my lips, especially when I have to overload on allergy medicine and everything in my body is dried out. This lip gloss/chapstick/salve, whatever you want to call it leaves my lips feeling smooth and hydrated all day. Plus,the scent reminds me of both my grandmothers!

Tresemme Perfectly undone Wave Creation Sea Foam – I’ve saved the best for last! This is the first scrunching product I have found that does not make my hair feel “crunchy”. The sea foam is light enough that I barely feel like it’s in my hair! Once all is said and done and it air dries, my favorite waves are what’s left behind. I’ve even heard you can scrunch it into dried hair to get a slight wavy effect (I have yet to test this theory). This product is going to be a staple in my bathroom for a long time to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment