Friday, July 24, 2015

Friday Five!

{relaxing patio evening}
_______________________________________

Honest time. Sometimes I think I’m slightly bi-polar. Ok, I don’t truly believe that… but for real, everyone (especially women) feels this way sometimes. They have to! Sometimes, you just have an off week, and you don’t know why. You’re sad, and you don’t know why. There is no reason for it, it’s just how you feel. Well, this week is the opposite! I’m on cloud 9! I’m still on a high from my big city fix last weekend, work is going great, it’s summer, I’m in the process of booking a trip to New York, Europe is right around the corner, Max is good, my family is good, LIFE IS GOOD.

Maybe this is the caffeine high talking, but life is great. This weekend I’ll enjoy taking advantage of the high!   

Friday Forte:
(a new album announcement! This song is a sneak peek but the album will be officially released on October 9th… currently trying to find someone to go to the concert with me in Chicago in November!)




{sweet welcome home message from Max}

{delicious macaron’s from Bale}

{Donkey date celebrating National Margarita Day! (a day early…)}

{spray paint happy with more accessories... what shall I do next?}

1 comment: