Thursday, February 12, 2015

Friday Five!

{can’t get enough of red velvet swirl chocolate}
___________________________________________________________

Happy Friday lovers. Only one more week until vacation and I can hardly contain my excitement. This week has made me more grateful than ever for my family and how lucky I am to have them in my life.

Tomorrow, Max and my holiday plans include bloody’s at our favorite breakfast spot, lunch at our favorite sushi spot, then home for appetizers, cocktails and games. I can’t wait for this weekend! For Valentines Day this year, I subscribed Max to Foot Cardigan! It is such a fun concept, just like OneRedBag or Happy Mail, it’s a monthly subscription, but this is for SOCKS. Every month he’ll receive a new pair of fun, wacky socks. I signed him up for 6 months and then see if we want to continue. But he LOVED. I was pleased with myself…   

The weekend will close out with a girls Sunday seeing Fifty Shades and enjoying mimosa’s and wings afterwards while we dissect the movie! Can’t wait!

Happy love weekend friends!



{my most favorite oversized t-shirt}

{blurry balloon fight at the Intersection}

{Foot Cardigan! Get em’ for your man}

{soft & sweet throw that I can’t stop petting}

No comments:

Post a Comment