Friday, February 20, 2015

Friday Five!

{Florida dreamin’… 24 hours!}
_______________________________________


This week was busy! When I wasn't trying to wrap up work projects (new exciting start coming my way!), I was preparing the house for February Wine Club and preparing to leave for vacation. Besides all the cleaning and packing, my evenings were spent running errands like a mad woman. It was nuts, but FAST. I was even able to fit in some MSU basketball action!! Love weeks like this…

Tomorrow we leave for Marco Island! AHHHHHHHH!

I’m not one for the Winter blues. I like to think I can survive in Michigan year round (although last Winter really tested me…), but there is something about this year that’s got me feelin' blue. It’s been blisteringly cold (as I type this it's -11 degrees out!), and in turn I think has made me a little anti-social, and more homebody-ish than normal. All I want to do is come home and sit on the couch under my heated blanket. There is nothing wrong with being a homebody and most times I love being home, but I’m ready to get out and enjoy some sunshine and warmth with my family.




{ventured out one snowy night to visit Ritz Coney before they close their doors forever} 


{February Wine Club prep}

{glittery heart midi ring}


{fireplace lovin’ with my guy}

No comments:

Post a Comment