Friday, December 19, 2014

GFS Annual Meeting 2014



Last Saturday Max and I attended our 7th GFS Annual Meeting (Christmas party)! The “meeting” gets better and better every year! We began the day at the SpeakEZ Lounge with 50 of my closest colleagues, celebrating the year and anticipating the start of the meeting at 3:30.

After the meeting portion, it was time to eat and time to party! Last year was Switchfoot, this year, drumroll…. LIFEHOUSE! Lifehouse performed and it was amazing. I knew almost every one of the songs and broke OUT in song more than once. Once the concert was over we enjoyed more food! Gourmet mac & cheese, tacos and Peachwave frozen yogurt all made the “after dinner” menu! We wandered from room to room where there was a Johnny Cash cover band, Starfarm (an 80’s cover band from East Lansing!) and a magician. We were too antsy to sit around and listen to the comedian but I heard that act was great as well!       

I know I say this every year, but I wonder what they will come up with in 2015!
Thanks GFS for another outstanding celebration!


(2013)


















No comments:

Post a Comment