Monday, December 29, 2014

Instagram Life – December 2014




December flew by before we even knew what hit us! Between holiday festivities, finishing up Christmas shopping, wine nights, happy hours and cozy nights in with the husband it has been a good month. We didn’t get any snow, but I can feel it on the horizon. And when the snow comes, we shall play!

** cookies!
** my first wine club night! Can’t wait for next month
** Annual Meeting pre-game
** Lifehouse!
** working on a little project to be revealed next month
** he loves me…
** sissy time brewery crawling
** leftovers for days!


January marks the start of 2015 and there is already so much to look forward to! Max will welcome a new niece or nephew, I’ll be attending my second Wine Club, and my dad retires (YAY!). I can’t wait to celebrate everything with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment