Friday, December 12, 2014

Friday Five!


{obsessed with all things gold & sparkly}
______________________________________________________

Given that the plague hit our house this week I feel fairly accomplished! I finally got some cleaning done , had a girls night with Jenny (holiday PLL special!), attended a holiday wine night in Eastown, and the Christmas shopping is (almost) done!

Check and Check!

This weekend I’m excited to continue the holiday festivities with my company’s Annual Meeting tomorrow (see last year here), and toasting a birthday boy on Sunday! 




{Christmas cookie heaven}

{afternoon conversations over champs & travel books (p.s. planning a Europe trip in August!!!}

{party nail to go with the party weekend}

{indulged my sickness with Oreo ice cream while hiding under a heated blanket}

No comments:

Post a Comment