Friday, December 19, 2014

Friday Five!

{2014 marked the first year of Our Christmas Album – stay tuned for our first photo next week!}
___________________________________________________________________________________

Alright, I’m sure everyone is sick hearing sick people complain (it is flu season after all!), but I just have to vent for a sec… on Monday, after waking up with a fever over 101 for the third time in 3 weeks, I finally threw in the towel and went to the damn doctor. I've been on multiple meds all week and am just starting to feel back to my old self. A self I didn't realize I hadn't been for over a month. Reporters keep informing us that doctors can’t do much for the flu, and if you’re suffering from cold-like symptoms, over the counter drugs work just fine. The message is to wait it out. Well, that didn't work for me! I tried waiting it out, and in the process exposed my germs and was exposed to everyone else trying to “wait it out”. If symptoms persist for, oh I don’t know, A MONTH…. Seek medical attention. It will benefit you and everyone around you. That’s just my two cents…

Anywho, moving on, just in time for the holidays! Next week is Christmas and even though Michigan is lacking the snow part of the holiday season, I couldn't be more excited!! Excited for family and friends (MY SISTER EEEEEK!), excited for a long weekend, excited for more celebration. I’m SO in the holiday spirit! Christmas Eve can’t come fast enough!!

This weekend Max and I will enjoy lazing around. Finishing up some books. Wrapping presents. Watching movies. Whatevs…




{(guilty pleasure) library reading as of late}

{East Kentwood High School Varsity Voices graced GFS with their musical talent}

{finally got around to watching Frozen! I just had to see what all the fuss was about…}

{thoughtful thank-you note from our 1-year shoot photographer}


No comments:

Post a Comment