Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Thanksgiving Weekend 2014




Oh thanksgiving! What can I say…? I just love you. You represent not only the start of the holiday season, but you give me a 4-day weekend, you give me amazing food (which I’m now lucky enough to enjoy with multiple families), you allow a perfect opportunity for friends, old and new, to reconnect, you typically have an awesome movie coming out in theaters (hello both Twilight & Hunger Games!), and last but not least, you give us 3 days after Thanksgiving to completely transition into Christmas mode!

This past weekend Max and I celebrated the holiday with his side of the family! I must tell you I did not mind (AT ALL) having two weekends this year dedicated to eating and drinking with family and friends! The weekend went by too quick, but I think it was the perfect combination of busy excitement and relaxing days.


Now it’s December, and I’m feeling just as festive as ever!


(we started off the long weekend at the Kalamazoo "Black Wednesday" bar scene...)






















No comments:

Post a Comment