Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Bedroom Inspiration – Part II



You can see the first installment here.

So I've been putting the pressure on Max for us to start thinking about changing our bedroom. I’m really not a fan of the color it is now, even though it seems to be liked among our friends and family (god knows why!), but after giving this some careful thought, I decided that I’m willing to work with the current color (light-sky’ish-blue), ONLY IF we change a few things. The color really is quite bright, and takes a lot of focus, so what I would prefer is everything else in the room to be more neutral (white bedding, reclaimed wood backboard, contemporary bedside tables, etc etc). Not to mention I want to do some reorganization… 

Here are some images that are currently inspiring. All images can be found on my Pinterest board “c h a t e a u and “o u r  n e w h o m e”.


P.S. Happy Birthday MLK (tomorrow)!









{i guess i can make the light blue thing work...}




No comments:

Post a Comment