Thursday, January 2, 2014

Friday Five!


{happy New Year!}


Another short week! The office was dead, and my productivity was not. It felt great! Yes, there were times I was bored, but luckily, I have a few new songs on the playlist that inspired me and helped me power through work, uninterrupted.

But never fear, this week was definitely not “all work and no play”. There was plenty of play! We rang in the New Year, complete with champagne, smooching and Cards Against Humanity and we watched Michigan State prove victorious in the Rose Bowl (the Grand Daddy of them all!). It was an amazing week leading right into our final days off before reality sets back in.

This weekend I’m heading to the Grand Rapids Antique Market at Devos. It’s fun to continually work on making our house one of a kind. I don’t know if I’ll ever be satisfied… change is good, and necessary at times for a fresh start.

Welcome 2014! I have a good feeling about you… J

Friday Forte: Are You Ready and Waiting – Matthew Brue (heard this song late one insomniac night on MTV and was obsessed)



{the wedding last weekend was so much fun! And I have amazing memories to prove it}


{The Maxey’s! A ridiculous rock for our landscaping from the in-laws in-laws (yes, I said that right)}


{Christmas present from the hubs! Been on my wishlist for YEARS!)


{little stop in East Lansing cheersing to the new Mr. & Mrs. AND the future Rose Bowl Champs! Go GREEN!}

No comments:

Post a Comment