Monday, January 13, 2014

Monday Motivators!

My husband has been out of town for a few days and is arriving home today. This was my first time staying in the big house by myself and I really thought I'd be more scared and lonely.

Well, I was missing my husband, but I had these two beautiful furry creatures to keep me warm, safe, comfortable and happy.

It's no secret that having a pet does amazing things for a person's mental stability and well-being. I am lucky to have a husband to fill my life with companionship and love, so having TWO pets is an overwhelming gift.

Jackson & Apple are motivating me this Monday morning...


















Boy, do I love to snuggle with my doggies.
 Their love is some of the best medicine! 
So, give that dog or cat of yours an extra squeeze this morning and tell them how glad you are to have them in your life!



1 comment: