Wednesday, July 17, 2013

New Job. New Office. New Start.

What has been motivating me ALL week... (not just on Monday) is really settling in to my new job.
I've given a few presentations, gathered, organized and shared some of my best resources with teachers and come closer to setting up my new office.

While my hope is to spend more time in classrooms than anywhere else, it's nice to know that I have a space to call my own for reflecting, planning and researching next steps for the teachers and students I work with.







[Essentials]


[I HEART Children's Literature]


 [Motivation. Inspiration. Grounding. Comfort]

[New draft of a Writing Workshop Curriculum that I adore]


[The sacred binders]

[New book I'm reading on early child development]

[Studying teaching videos to inspire next steps in instructional coaching]

I hope everyone is having a happy & productive week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment