Monday, July 22, 2013

Monday Motivators!


[One look at my precious baby girl is enough to motivate me all week]

Today is the first day of school for most kids in our network.  The little ones (grades PK-2), which I directly work with, don't start until later in the week, but there's still plenty to get done in preparation for their arrival.

In addition to all of the schedule-making, email-checking, diagnostic-testing and professional development researching, I've decided that one doesn't have to be a student or a teacher in order to qualify for some back-to-school shopping.

The following motivators are charging me up this Monday morning...

1. Mini-shopping spree @ OldNavy.com.












 It's still weird to me living in a region that is so warm so much of the year...these items will likely get me well into Thanksgiving...
I'll just need to add a cardigan! 




2. Once my weeks get into a nice flow again, I will try and find time for personal (fiction) reading again.  This one is next on my list. Meg: I think you'd really like this one, too!

3. I can't wait to start meeting a new batch of kids at my new network of schools! A large percentage of the students I work with will be in preschool...and 4 year olds are some of my very favorite people!


4. I am SO thrilled for Meg & Max and the excitement of moving in to their very first house! This week I'll be mailing them a house-warming package to keep their SPIRITS high (*hint, hint) as they settle in to their love nest.

Also, now that my flight is booked for the wedding in October, I CANNOT WAIT to see the house in person! 


5. Finally, at my new gym, I recently found that they offer 3 different levels of yoga classes--each of which are given at a time in the evening that works out great for my new schedule!

My initial goal will be to attend two a month...and if that works out, I'll increase that to once a week! So excited about this new physical challenge...race season will be here before I know it, so I must get LIMBER & STRONG!

Make it a happy & productive week!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment