Friday, October 9, 2015

Friday Five!


{had a fun meet and greet with one of my brokers in their new showroom space}
______________________________________________________________________

This week was a fast one. I got to see a beautiful new baby girl on Monday night then it was all about Grand Rapids Food Show (the only two day show of the year) and ArtPrize… these things made each night an event. The week wasn’t all rainbows and sunshine but I’m grateful for Max and everything I have…

This weekend I’m heading to East Lansing to be reunited with some college friends at the MSU Evans Scholars 60th Anniversary Celebration at Spartan Stadium. It’s an away game this week, but we’ll still be cheering on our boys from the Spartan house (and Izzo in tow). Can’t wait to get dressed up and have some fun with ladies I haven’t seen in months (and months)! 


Friday Forte:
(in honor of the new album dropping TODAY)






{newest edition to my circle!}

{Grand Rapids Food Show Week is always a great week}

{always warms my heart to get downtown and into the hustle and bustle... it feels like Home}

{season premiere of TVD with my girl}

No comments:

Post a Comment