Friday, October 30, 2015

Friday Five!

{October Wine Club!}
_______________________________________________________________________

This week felt very short. I got home from New York late Monday night, Wednesday was my first work-from-home day (LOVED IT!), had a blast at Wine Club last night and today have the Harvest Fest at the offices. Come this afternoon I get to ogle the cute little costumes and hand out candy to all the children of GFS. Fun way to end the week J

This weekend I am looking forward to some quality time at home. Relaxing, catching my breath, and maybe passing out some candy!


Friday Forte:
(Adele is back!) 





{since Europe I've had this brand on my mind... well New York did it and I finally gave in to the Longchamp}

{Adagio Tea soothed me this week (plus my Vampire Diaries obsession has hit a whole new level)}

{simple friendship bracelet from China Town to commemorate the trip... we plan on engraving}

{pre-flight Monday afternoon snack…. Red Velvet cupcake from Magnolia Bakery}

No comments:

Post a Comment