Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Friday Five!

{love... with it, nothing else matters (p.s. my Pandora ring obsession is getting out of hand)}
___________________________________________________________________________________________

This week has been a whirlwind. Tuesday and Wednesday I was at a Food Show in Tampa, I spent Thursday in the office playing catch up and then immediately drove to Detroit once my day was over. 

As you read this I’m, technically, on my fifth plane ride of the week! But this time I'm heading to a girls weekend in NYC!

I need this weekend. I need this time with some of my best and oldest friends doing what we girls do...  Laugh & Love. Unconditionally… Always…


Friday Forte: 
{this album got me through all flights this week... ON REPEAT)






{acoustic covers in a dark bar}


{first time ever in the famous red telephone booth … even if it  was just décor in a Tampa bar}


{palm trees light up my life... perhaps that means NOLA should be in the near future....?}



{all you can eat nachos the night before a Food Show? Needless to say I need a DETOX asap!}

No comments:

Post a Comment