Monday, April 13, 2015

A Cousin’s Baby Shower



This past weekend I celebrated with a Momma to be, my cousin Lindsey. The event was held at their new house in Kalamazoo surrounded by friends and family. It was a great day full of love and family (and super heroes)! The future Baby Boy Town is going to have a nursery decked out in all things comic book and super heroes (or maybe some villains?).   

I am so happy for Lindsey & Aric. Cheers to their bouncing baby boy!! Aunt Meggie can't wait to meet him in just a few short weeks! 









Mom and I decided to stop at Food Dance for a quick "day capper" and continue some fun European conversation!

1 comment:

  1. Our cousin is such a beauty! I'll be this shower was so much fun because it's family! I heard she and Baby Boy got lots of great stuff. Wish I could have been there to celebrate, glad you and mom could go. xo

    ReplyDelete