Friday, December 28, 2012

Friday Five!

{Happy 4 years and 8 months to Max and Megan!}

So, who cares if I had car issues or if work stresses started to get the best of me over the past few days, this week is ending on such a high note it completely washes everything else away. I’m giddy with excitement for the 4 day weekend that’s in store for Max and I (not to mention, only 2 days of work this week AFTER a 5 day Holiday weekend… can’t complain, can’t complain at all!). 
 
To kick things off, tonight we’re heading to Kalamazoo for an engagement party at Bell’s Brewery. I’m so excited to celebrate with the happy couple and catch up with everyone; I would give anything to not have to drive 45 minutes to get there.
 
Here are a few things (but not the only things <3) that made me happy this week:
 
{holiday bar nights; which felt like a mini High School reunion}
 
{snow! Even though it was a PAIN to run my errands in a blizzard, it gives me hope for a sledding date in the near future}
 
{Michael Kors watch I’ve been drooling over since this post is on its way!}
 
{Apple! The new little addition to the family that I’m already going through withdrawal without – more to come on this bundle of joy!}
 


No comments:

Post a Comment