Monday, December 31, 2012

2K12!

{engaged!}

I didn’t think it was possible to top 2011, but I was wrong! From the Boyne Mountain trip  in January all the way to the Mexico trip in December and everything in between, this year has been unforgettable. I was promoted, Max was promoted, my sister and brother-in-law were promoted, best friends got engaged, best friends got married, best friends had babies, Apple is a proud new addition to the family… the list goes on and on. But the best thing, after 4 years and 8 months (almost to the day) Max and I got engaged! Words can’t describe how happy I am.
 
This was a pivotal year for so many reasons, and I’m eternally grateful for everything and everyone that was a part of it. I foresee the same upward trend continuing in 2013. There is already SOOO much to look forward too (2 babies and 6 weddings, 4 of which I’m in, one where I’m the one in WHITE, for starters…).
 
Tonight Max and I are heading downtown to celebrate our engagement and party like its 2008 all while ringing in the year we will start our married lives together.
 
Here are a few of my favorites from 2012. See you next year!


{boyne}

{balloons after a mini surprise party}

{eugene!}

{St. Patty's Day in Chicago}

{one of the many wedding's - this one holds a special place in my heart}

{homemade beignets during a sister visit}

{lollapalooza in Chicago - Florence + the Machine on stage} 

{bye bye 333 - hello 1300 Gezon Parkway} 

{fall}

{beautiful baby}
 
{amazing Mexican vacation with my now Fiance (!!)} 

{apple! a beautiful new addition to the family}

No comments:

Post a Comment