Friday, December 21, 2012

Friday Five!

{Christmas lights at the Funky Buddha - I don't know why but this makes my shavasana so much more peaceful)

Tis’ the season! This week was filled with all sorts of Christmas-like activities. As per usual, I did not get all of my shopping done as early as I had hoped (shocking!), so that was one thing on my daily to-do list. On top of that, I was able to squeeze in a couple of Christmas movies (at least listen to, gotta love the multi-tasking), we had our holiday celebration at work with the annual ugly sweater and pot luck Friday, and best of all, it is finally going to snow (or so they are predicting)! Nothing gets me in the holiday spirit more than snow!
 
I am so looking forward to this 5 day break. Not only will I finally see my sister for the first time in 6 months, I have a date night planned with Max, get to celebrate a night out with my newly engaged friend (yes, another one J) and a birthday celebration at a martini bar. Not to mention down time with my family toasting champagne and chatting by the fireplace.
 
Her e are five additional things that made me happy this week:
 
{Christmas carolers frolicking through the office} 

{Friday morning breakfast! hah just kidding... I had to get them out of the apartment and I love watching the vultures at work} 

{perfect surprise cupcake to come home to after a long day} 

{sparkles! definitely wearing the dress for New Years...}
 

No comments:

Post a Comment