Friday, January 9, 2015

Friday Five!


{couldn't part with the lights}
_____________________________________________


I don't know what came over me. Monday night I organized for nearly 5 hours. It all started when I decided to join the January Cure from Apartment Therapy’s blog. The assignment for Monday was to walk through your house and “make a list of projects”. Whether that is fixing a loose knob, cleaning baseboards, replace a specific bulb, etc. True to form, I made a pretty large list. While I was told not to dive into the actual “doing” yet, I couldn't help myself. I was a mad woman. Organized, de-cluttered or cleaned countless areas of our house. It felt great and was an amazing start to my first week of 2015.

In other news, my brother and sister-in-law had their second baby. Everett William made his debut into the world on his due date on Tuesday! I can’t wait to meet the little guy!!

Tonight Max and I are celebrating my Dad’s retirement! I am so excited that he’s entering this part of his life. Retirement years SHOULD be the best years! Cheers to my Dad :)





{love our new rustic flea market addition}

{first book of the year to kick off my resolutions… finished Amy last Sunday!}

{look familiar? Now I have brown & black vintage}

{sweetest New Year gift from a co-worker}

No comments:

Post a Comment