Thursday, January 15, 2015

Friday Five!

{special gift from the ladies at OneRedBag}
_____________________________________________________

So much good happened this week, I don’t even know where to start. But let’s just say life is in the right direction and I've woken up happy and energetic every day. So far, me and 2015 are BFF’s.

This weekend I’ll spend some much needed salon hours with some of my girls (& bubbly), then heading to St. Joe for my sister-in-law’s 30th birthday extravaganza! Can’t wait for everything this weekend has in store!!



Friday Forte:



{soooo glad the sun popped out this week so I could enjoy my new sunnies!}

{celebratory Wednesday night wet burrito!}

{Jezebel sauce & a special bottle of bubbly for this month’s Wine Club}

{stayed cozy cozy with this sweater scarf in our negative temp weather}

No comments:

Post a Comment