Friday, March 25, 2016

Friday Five!

{Bell’s celebrating MJ’s 30th!}
___________________________________________

I feel like I blinked and it’s the weekend again! I spent half of this week on the road and the other half vigorously playing catch up. Food show season… Gotta love it!! All last weekend was spent de-cluttering (using my variation of the KonMarie Method), and I must say it’s done wonders for my mood this week. Not only in the morning when I’m hurrying to pick out my clothes, but even in the evenings when I’m relaxing in our home, or even at work when I sit at my desk knowing that everything is in order. De-cluttering is truly a liberating experience and I can’t wait to continue the project this weekend.

Happy Easter lovelies!!


Friday Forte:





{Before I Die by Candy Chang… proud to say I own the hard cover as well as the kindle version so this inspiration is always with me}

{Rosie likes decluttering with Marie Kondo as well!}


{tower of yummy at Carlucci’s in Rosemont}


{sweetwaters birthday cake}

1 comment:

  1. It looks like Rosie is pushing the book toward you. She's a smart little cookie to have already picked up on the fact that her new home needed some de-cluttering.
    She's clearly my niece :)

    ReplyDelete