Sunday, March 27, 2016

Easter 2016


This past weekend we celebrated Easter the only way I’ve known since marriage… we went to the country! We ventured down to Dowagiac Saturday afternoon to have lunch at Final Gravity and go bow fishing on Lake of the Woods, a local lake in Decatur. Now, let’s get one thing clear, I did NOT bow fish. I was simply there to watch the entertainment, drink champagne, and see what the boys think is so great about this nighttime sport. I was not impressed, but was told “next time would be better”… verdict is still out on that one.


Sunday my parents came down and we had an awesome time with family, friends, food, bubbly, Easter egg hunts and confetti. I always love the big family gathering for holiday functions. It’s fun to engage in conversation with people you don’t see very many times throughout the year. Plus the plethora of sweets makes for a fun sugar coma ride home… cheers to Spring!!





  







No comments:

Post a Comment