Friday, March 18, 2016

Friday Five! - WFF Edition

{one message from my Humor That Works seminar}
_____________________________________________

This week was awesome, exhilarating, liberating, fulfilling, motivating… and exhausting! I participated in 3 seminars a day (plus 3 group meals per day) and networking at night. Dallas is crazy cool! It’s been on my Wanderlust bucket list for years and can’t wait to visit again (in a different capacity)! The conference was lots of work but definitely lots of play as well! It was an unbelievable experience and I can only hope that I have the opportunity to participate in years to come! I’ve never been this excited to grow my own personal brand and see how it translates into the other buckets of my life J

Besides that yesterday was St. Patrick’s Day! One of my very favorite holidays of the YEAR! 


Friday Forte:





{organic margarita & pretty outdoor lights closing out night 2}


{got my sweat on with a view…. LOVED EVERY burning second of it!}


{Women’s Conference = Plants in Urinals}

{my mugshot… because that’s awesome J}

No comments:

Post a Comment