Friday, February 5, 2016

Friday Five!

{it’s the little things…}
_________________________

The past two weeks have been… well… weird. They were fast and slow, great but also defeating, exhausting yet energizing. It’s been a liberating couple of weeks I guess… in a way. Again… weird… but life throws curveballs and you have to come out a better person because of it. Things aren’t always sunshine and lollipops, as much as we try to portray they are. But I am not the type of person to be sad and negative and down for a long period of time. I’m just not. I can’t. It’s not in my makeup. I’m optimistic. I see the good in people. I forgive and I try to move forward. So cheers to that. Here’s to being confident, forgiving and happy. Let’s do this life!




Friday Forte: 





{seeing 20/20 in all aspects of life... specs here}

{recent edition to my Alex and Ani collection… and a pretty positive one at that}

{S’well… because it’s more fun to drink beverages out of something pretty amiright?}


{C and C swag from the latest concert… all proceeds from the merchandise at Michigan concerts go towards the Flint water relief}

No comments:

Post a Comment