Sunday, February 21, 2016

Valentine’s Day 2016


Call us cheesy, but for Valentine’s Day Max and I made a heart shaped pizza! I know I know we’re lame, sappy dorks, but it combined both of us perfectly… he loves to cook and I love being sappy (and who doesn’t love pizza). Enter heart shaped pizza! We picked up all the supplies on Saturday then Sunday afternoon (after MSU basketball) went to town on the dough! He (and obviously myself) had never made homemade pizza dough so it was an experience! A messy experiment if you will… 

All in all it turned out GREAT. So delicious. We topped it with 3 kinds of sausage, pepperoni, mushroom, green pepper and onion, fresh mozzarella and (jarred) marinara.  It was so good! Bon appetit!

Happy 700th post Chat + Clink + Repeat!













1 comment:

  1. Yummmmm. I love pizza! I was contemplating ordering the heart shaped pizza from Pizza Hut (I'm lazy) but my wisdom teeth were like nope! No pizza for you. Only pudding. Hahah. Also, your new kitty is SO CUTE. I'm obsessed with your photos on Instagram! xo

    ReplyDelete