Saturday, February 13, 2016

Welcome Rosie Lu!


I’ve kept this pretty hush hush on the blog, but if you know me in real life then you knew I was “expecting”. I’ve been expecting my own baby kitty for about 5 weeks now and she’s finally here! I picked her up last week from a breeder in Greenville and fell in love instantly! I’ve spent all but one day with her since we brought her home so she’s warmed up pretty quickly. We keep her in the guest room at night because I fear the house is too big and scary for the little girl right now! I’ve spent every night and waking moment playing and cuddling with her! It’s been a great week! I’m just now getting to the point where I feel comfortable with her roaming around by herself. She’s still pretty timid… she doesn’t like to venture outside the guest room unless you make her and is skeptical of our wood stairs… but she’s coming around.

Her name is Rosie Lu (Rosemary Lucene … her name represents both of my grandma’s). She’s 10 weeks old, weighs a little over 2 pounds and is my princess! My dilute calico Persian princess. Here are all the pictures the breeder has sent me over the past month and a couple from the night we brought her home!


Follow along on her Instagram: rosie_lu_10.











Welcome to our world baby girl! We love you so much :)


No comments:

Post a Comment