Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Instagram Life – June 2015



May was a great month. It was jam packed with plans from town to town and with all the people I love. It was my second full month in my new job, I went to my first ever Kentucky Derby party, celebrated another bride to be, celebrated my Mom, traveled to Chicago for a convention, had a few team outings, a few happy hours, Wine Club and I entered the last year of my 20’s. May is always a busy month. The warmer weather puts us Michiganders in great spirits and ready to come out of hiding and enjoy some fresh air! May is good.

** Tulip Time in Holland
** Scrumptious treats are even better with sprinkles
** Due to the monsoon, I didn’t complete the Riverbank Run this year, but I have high hopes for next year!!
** Celebrated a great friend at her Bridal Shower
** Attended the NRA show in Chicago
** Painted the downstairs
** Turned 29!
** May Wine Club!
** Had a great weekend with my sister in Grand Rapids! Cocktails & sister bracelets for a hooky Monday


June, so far, holds a whole lot of nothing! I’m just so excited that Summer is finally here! Besides a wedding at the end of the month, and a nice little bachelorette party thrown in for good measure, this month is fairly open. Open to make time for more house work? Perhaps. Open to make time for more boating? I sure hope so! It’s just open to enjoy life. And I like it… 

No comments:

Post a Comment