Friday, June 19, 2015

Friday Five!

{even weeds lining the highway trail was a beautiful sight on Wednesday}
__________________________________________________

It was a good week. Some serious weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I haven’t felt this light in months. It feels so good!! Tonight I’ll be celebrating the bride-to-be at her bachelorette, then spending the rest of the weekend catching up and relaxing with the fam on this Father's Day weekend!

Cheers to the summer!!

P.S. It's the 600th post for Chat + Clink + Repeat!! Let's celebrate with a new layout shall we?!?!? I would like to thank the lovely & talented Brave Girl for her awesome work on creating a space that more suits Courtney and my taste and style!! We are so in love and can't wait to continue sharing stories on our tiny corner of the internet!

Friday Forte:





{first purchase from BaubleBar... I'm obsessed}

{fresh strawberry & mint mojitos}

{words to live by in my cubicle}

{LOVING my $13 H&M find!}

No comments:

Post a Comment