Thursday, May 7, 2015

Friday Five!


{absolutely breathtaking tulips in Holland}
_____________________________________________

The weather is starting to heat up here in the Mitten and I couldn't be more thrilled. Evenings now consist of outdoor activities as opposed to hurrying to curl up under my heated blanket and I gladly leave the confines of my office at lunch (ditching the coat!) and enjoy the fresh spring air! 

May is great!

This weekend is full of springtime fun! A 5k here, a bridal shower there, and tons of fun Sunday with family for Mother’s Day!

Cheers!!



Friday Forte:




{7 years at GFS! Cranberry orange muffins all around!}


{BeautyBlender = My new favorite makeup tool}


{celebrated Cinco de Mayo at the best, most authentic Mexican Grand Rapids has to offer (here)}


{absolutely FANTASTIC salmon & caper pizza at Terra GR!}


3 comments:

  1. Dang, those flowers don't even look real! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! And you beat me to it with this song! It's on a new list I'm compiling with this genre. Great beat...and what a voice! Glad you found it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS SONG! You should do another musical post soon. Please & thanks! xoxox

      Delete