Friday, May 15, 2015

Friday Five!

{mid-week team Whitecaps outing}
_____________________________________________

Another fast week. Busy days surely make for fast days! I would rather have it this way than not busy at all… I can’t believe it’s already time for another weekend… Although, it doesn’t exactly feel like the weekend since I’ll be meeting my teammates bright and early (6:15… WOOF!) Saturday morning to head out to NRA (National Restaurant Association) in Chicago. I haven’t been to this convention in a few years so I’m anxious to see what’s changed. Call me a loser but I’m looking forward to it. In addition to the convention I’ll be attending a Cubs game followed by a night out on the town with co-workers. Should be a pretty. Good. Time!

Friday Forte:



{TVD finale girls night! My ultimate girl crush is gone… insert sad face!}

{Mother’s Day spread last Sunday}

{landscaping fun… stay tuned for final product (sometime) in the future}

{pizza & beer at The Mitten}

No comments:

Post a Comment