Friday, May 22, 2015

Friday Five!


{since I’ll never have thisthis will have to do! (could not love it more!)}
______________________________________________________________________________

It was in the 80’s for my Monday lunchtime run. It was in the 30s when I woke up Wednesday morning. Damn you Michigan! Luckily it’s end of week and the temperatures have stabilized and we've comfortably settled into the mid 60’s. It can  only get better from here!!


We’re not only approaching a long holiday weekend but it’s also my birthday weekend as well! I think you all know I LOVE birthdays, so you can only imagine how excited I am for this weekend. I don’t quite know what’s on the agenda yet, but I’m sure it will be an outdoor lovin’, champagne drinking, city hopping few days! Can’t. Wait!!


Friday Forte: 
(don't know why I'm so obsessed with this version of the song...}



{fun new prints for my newly renovated cubicle (I got a back wall!)}

{preparing the guest room for next weekend’s GUESTS}

{summer has arrived! Even if we did get in the 30’s a few days ago…}

{productive meeting over sushi at Tokyo}

No comments:

Post a Comment